This is a great opportunity for families and groups to serve together. Volunteer to help prepare lunches starting June 6th-August 20th. on Monday, Wednesday or Friday from 9:45am-10:45am OR you can volunteer to delivery lunches to homes Pick up is 10:50am. If you are interested in volunteering for either one of these. Click To Volunteer below
Bags for Breaks are prepared and delivered during Thanksgiving, Christmas and Spring Break. A link will be posted prior to these dates.
getting others involved and educate those around you on a need you support. We are always available to assist.
- Share NTFTN on social media and with friends. Ask for a donation in lieu of a birthday gift.
Facebook: North Texas Feed The Need (see Icons on Home Page)
Instagram: northtexasftn (See Icons on Home Page)
- Collect donations at an event. We have donation boxes and flyers available to make it easy. We can pick up donations after your event.
- You can purchase a shirt designed By The Blank Slate Designs on etsy. With the purchase of this shirt you can provide 9 lunches.
Donate any amount of money. 100% of the proceeds minus fees associated with paypal go directly to NTFTN. Click Donate on the bottom of the home page
Donate any of the following items & place it in the donation boxes available in your area. a list is below.
- Individually packaged snacks
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Juice Boxes or small waters
- Paper Lunch Bags
- Ziplock sandwhich bags
- Latex gloves for prepartion of sack lunches
location of Donation Boxes
Melissa Public Library
3411 Barker Ave.
2101 E. Melissa Road
805 W. White Street Ste. 100
2101 W. White Street